Le 1 août 2016, 05:54 dans Humeurs • 0
2. Make one white cake and one chocolate cake. Make one cake a swirl cake. Pour the white cake batter into the baking dish. Now create several lines of chocolate batter. Use a butter knife and swirl in the craft paper bag. When done, cook the remaining chocolate cake and you've now got one swirl cake and one chocolate cake.
3. We happen to like mayonnaise in our house. Start with a box of chocolate cake mix. Add in one cup of mayonnaise, one cup of water and three eggs. Mix it together and then bake at 350 degree for about 30 minutes.
4. Start with your box of chocolate cake mix. Add in two eggs, one box of instant chocolate pudding and 1 ¾ cup milk. We use non fat milk. If you use 2% or whole milk, your cake will be a bit creamier. If you want to stir in chocolate chips, add them at the end. Bake about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Instead of the liquid called for on the box, use chocolate milk. It adds to the chocolate flavor of the cake.
6. Add frozen fruit to your box mix. These have to be lightly mixed in at the end. Frozen raspberries are wonderful in chocolate cake. You'll have to cook the cake a bit longer than the package directions on this one. Test it with a toothpick in the middle.
7. Make a layer cake and use marshmallow cream in the center. Kids love this gooey center.
8. If you enjoy the taste of coffee, add in coffee flavored liqueur. Add in about ½ cup. This should replace some of the liquid called for on the box.
9. We really like Heath bars. Break up Heath bars and add them to your cake mix. You end up with a toffee taste in your chocolate cake.
10. Do you like Black Forest Cake? Use wedding favor boxes of cake mix, ¼ cup oil, 2 eggs and ½ cup water. Mix it all together and pour into pan. Then pour one, 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling over the top and bake about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.